My personal life
I just got married for 3 month in 2020. I don't have kids . I have a lovely wife. Now day I am a manager at hotel in Cambodia. I love my job.
I have one brother and two sister.
My first sister she is 30 year old . she are unlucky with her life because she is a deep person. she can't do anything and just staying at home with my younger sister.
She can't go to school because she is not well with her body and feeling.
My second bother , He is a handsome guy. He skin very beautiful. He studies in 7 grade and he doped of study because of my family was very poor. my parent can't supporting money to him. he was working heard with a farm filed. he stayed with us only 24 years He was died . I am very sad and crying a month.
My Younger sister, She is 22 years old. She was studding 7 grade since 2010. She is a small girl and beautiful. unluckily She was drop of study since she was young. Right now she look after my father and my oldest sister at my hometown .
This is my real life .
I will write new article soon.
I will write new article soon.
Thank you very much for you reading . See you next article.
Best Regards,
Chen
Owner of Sresre Toukvill
Post a Comment