#HowToProtectYourRiceFromInsects
#CambodiaRice
#ការការពារដំំណាំស្រូវពីសត្វល្អិត
#កសិកម្ម#ដំណាំស្រូវស្រែ
#Sresre
Toukvill
Hi
mate! Welcome to Sresre Toukvill Channel. I hope you guys doing well. Today I
would like to upload new video to show you the way Cambodian people do to
protect their rice.
I hope you guys enjoy my video and don’t forget to like and sharing my video everyone love to grow vegetable in the world.
Blessing !
Thank U .
------------------------+++++------------------------------------
ទទឹមនឹងនេះដែល គេហទំព័រ ស្រែសែទឹកវិល ក៏មាននូវការលក់កូនមាន់ នឹងទូរភ្នាស់ដូចខាងក្រោម៖
សម្រាប់ពុងម៉ែបងប្អូនដែល ចង់បាននូវកូនមាន់ ស្រែ ដែលមាន អាយុ ពី ១អាទិត្យ រហូតដល់ ២១ ថ្ងៃ និងទូរភ្នាស់ពងវីដៃ ដែលមានគុណភាព និងសេវាកម្មល្អ សួមធ្វើការទំនាក់ទំនង មក កសិដ្ឋាន ស្រែស្រែទឺកវិល តាមលេខទូរស័ព្ទ ០១៧ ៩៣៣ ៥៥៧/ ០៦០ ៧២ ៨៤ ៩៤
Check other popular Video:
Amazing Egg Hatching : https://youtu.be/Ibf-d8n08gc
How to make your own poultry feed : https://youtu.be/-hgasqHqZdE
DIY water container for chicks : https://youtu.be/jQS2uXYcIk4
4tips How to check egg can’t hatching : https://youtu.be/sOpf0gAqRiY
How to do Cholera Vaccine on Chicken : https://youtu.be/xwx7343YjlY
សំភារៈចាំបាច់សម្រាប់ធ្វើទូភ្ញាស់កូនមាន់
តោះទៅលេងភ្នំអំពិល ខេត្តសៀមរាប
បច្ចេកទេសក្នុងការដាំស្ពែចង្កឹះងាយៗ
កូនមានកាត់ល្អកាត់កម្ពុជា និងម៉ាឡេ https://youtu.be/ABbGE9z8dKw
បច្ចេកទេសក្នុងការដំាត្រគួនងាយៗ Part 1
Hello Everyone, I am chen as foundation of Sresre Toukvill Page.
I hope that you are doing well. I have written this articles to show how I love agriculture industry.
I was a student of Tourism Management at University. I got graduated since 2017. I am a person who handle or fined solution for guest in hotel and restaurants.
By the ways, My future plan not working with tourist. I would like to create the chicken farm at my hometown to support my community. My project is helping a poor family by sharing chicks baby to them. I will put my chicken farm name is “Chicks Sharing”.

Post a Comment