Hey, Guys how are doing? I hope you are doing well. In this video I would like to show you guys of an egg hatching can’t get it out.
I hope that you are enjoying this video and don’t forget to subscribe my YouTube channel to see other video related to chicken feeding and vegetables growing.
------------------------+++++------------------------------------
ទទឹមនឹងនេះដែល គេហទំព័រ ស្រែសែទឹកវិល ក៏មាននូវការលក់កូនមាន់ នឹងទូរភ្នាស់ដូចខាងក្រោម៖
សម្រាប់ពុងម៉ែបងប្អូនដែល ចង់បាននូវកូនមាន់ ស្រែ ដែលមាន អាយុ ពី ១អាទិត្យ រហូតដល់ ២១ ថ្ងៃ និងទូរភ្នាស់ពងវីដៃ ដែលមានគុណភាព និងសេវាកម្មល្អ សួមធ្វើការទំនាក់ទំនង មក កសិដ្ឋាន ស្រែស្រែទឺកវិល តាមលេខទូរស័ព្ទ ០១៧ ៩៣៣ ៥៥៧/ ០៦០ ៧២ ៨៤ ៩៤
Check other popular Video:
Hello Everyone, I am chen as foundation of Sresre Toukvill Page.
I hope that you are doing well. I have written this articles to show how I love agriculture industry.
I was a student of Tourism Management at University. I got graduated since 2017. I am a person who handle or fined solution for guest in hotel and restaurants.
By the ways, My future plan not working with tourist. I would like to create the chicken farm at my hometown to support my community. My project is helping a poor family by sharing chicks baby to them. I will put my chicken farm name is “Chicks Sharing”.
If anyone interesting to discuses this project plan with me please feel free to contact me by an Email: douenchen8878@gmail.com
Sresre Toukvill,

Post a Comment